Single & Double Sided Gondola Shelving
Please note: This product requires some assembly.
Gondola Shelving is suitable for whenever you want to display products for sale.
Good to Know
Various accessories available
Our standard modules come in both single and double sided configurations.
Standard Heights : 900mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, 1400mm, 1560mm, 1840mm, 2170mm
Standard Lengths: 895mm, 1200mm
Shelf Depths: 225mm, 300mm, 350mm, 400mm, 450mm, 500mm, 600mm
Back Panels: Perforated steel, Plain Steel, Braces Only
Maximum Shelf depth 450mm
Base UDL 210kg
4 Levels above base UDL 100kg
5 Levels above base UDL 85kg
6 Levels above base UDL 70kg
7 Levels above base UDL 60kg
U.D.L. Uniformly distributed load
Other variations to shelf depths are available. Please contact Keylar Shelving (Qld) Pty Ltd directly for UDL ratings as the UDL will vary to the above indications.
A Gondola Bay 1200mm high requires 1 Back Panel 390mm +1 Back Panel 640mm high
A Gondola Bay 1400mm high requires 1 Back Panel 565mm +1 Back Panel 640mm high
A Gondola Bay 1550mm high requires 2 Back Panels 640mm high
A Gondola Bay 1850mm high requires 1 Back Panel 335mm +2 Back Panels 640mm high
A Gondola Bay 2170mm high requires 3 Back Panels 640mm high
- Clip the smaller back panel (if there is one) into the insid slots of a post starting at the bottom.
- Clip in the other side of the back panel to the next post.
- Clip the remaining panels above to complete bay. (Note: All post should be level to align the slots in the posts. Adjust feet at bottom of posts for alignment.)
- Place the base shelf into the channel supports on the base of the legs.
- Add to this bay using the next set of back panels. etc.
- When all bays are standing, position brackets for top shelves in the slots of posts, fit top shelves on to brackets. Attach end panels (if required) to the end posts.
100% Australian Made & Owned
Deal with the people who actually make the product
You can have what you want
We manufacture to your specifications for no extra cost