Ezi Angle Shelving
Please note: This product requires some assembly
Ezi angle is an economical solution for most storage requirements. Ezi Angle can be used to make shelving, benches, trolleys or whatever your imagination allows.
Good to Know
Ezi Angle Shelving Bay Option
Bay Height: Up to 2400mm (in 50mm increments).
Bay Length Using Timber Shelves: Up to 1500mm (in 50mm increments).
Bay Length Using steel shelves: Up to 1200mm
Bay Depth: UP to 600mm (in 50mm increments).
Shelf Weight Loading: Weight loading will vary depending on the length of the bay.
Indicative Loading: A 1200mm long timber shelf will carry 210kg with a uniformly distributed load. A 1200mm long steel shelf will carry 100kg with a uniformly distributed load.
Ezi Angle is available also in 2 metre or 2.4metre lengths – 40x40mm and 55x40mm.
Using steel shelves
- Lay two of the 40×40 angle uprights on the floor.
- Attach the top and bottom shelves by loosely bolting them to the uprights using two corner braces at each of the corner.
- Place the corner braces between the shelf and the upright.
- Note: top and bottom shelves have an extra hole in them for the fixing of the corner brace.
- Attach the two other uprights to the other end of the shelves in the same way.
- Tighten all nuts and bolts.
- Push shelf clips into the slotted angle at the required heights and sit remaining shelves on the clips.
Using timber shelf levels
- Lay the four 40×40 angle uprights on the floor.
- Assemble your two side frames first by loosely bolting the smaller length 55x40mm angles at the required positions along two of your angle uprights to form an end frame.
- Note: The 55mm length of the angle is used vertically and two nuts and bolts are used at every fixing pint.
- Loosely bolt the longer pieces of the 55x40mm angles between the two end frames at the required positions. (The longer pieces on the angle sit on top of the angle in the end frames)
- Tighten all of the nuts. Place boards on each shelf level of the assembled frame.
100% Australian Made & Owned
Deal with the people who actually make the product
You can have what you want
We manufacture to your specifications for no extra cost