Library shelving is designed specifically to provide optimal storage for books and other library materials. This system can be used for virtually any other reference material.
Good to Know
Package measurements and weights
Our standard modules come in both single and double sided configurations.
- Standard Heights : 1100mm, 1400mm, 1550mm, 1800mm, 2100mm
- Standard Length: 895mm
- Shelf Depths: 200mm, 250mm, 300mm, 350mm, 400mm
- Maximum Shelf depth 400mm
- Base U.D.L 100kg
- 4 Levels above base U.D.L 100kg
- 5 Levels above base U.D.L 85kg
- 6 Levels above base U.D.L 70kg
- 7 Levels above base U.D.L 60kg
Other variations to shelf depths are available. Please contact Keylar Shelving (Qld) Pty Ltd directly for U.D.L ratings as it vary to the above indications.
Single Sided Posts to have a 3mm back lean.
- Bolt two braces between each Library post with the nuts and bolts supplied.
- Clip into the front of the Library posts the required number of shelves.
- For additional add on bays, the bolts provided will attach through as per the same process.
Response Time Guarantee
We’ll respond to your enquiry within one working day
100% Australian Made & Owned
Deal with the people who actually make the product
You can have what you want
We manufacture to your specifications for no extra cost