Please note: This product requires some assembly
The Kayak stands are designed for convenience and performance in mind. They are practical and offers a convenient method of storage for two Kayaks.
Good to Know
Wipe clean with a mild soapy solution.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
The steel in this product may be recyclable. Please check the recycling rule in your community for recycling facilities.
Tools required: A screwdriver and a small shifter.
- Lay one end frame on its back on the ground.
- Bolt through the brace end and through the end frame using two nuts and bolts supplied for each end.
- Lay the other end frame on its back on the ground and repeat the bolting process and tighten.
- Stand the frame upright into position and regulate the adjustable feet to square the frame to the wall.
- Place the bottom Kayak on the frame first and then the second Kayak on the top level.
Out of stock
100% Australian Made & Owned
Deal with the people who actually make the product
You can have what you want
We manufacture to your specifications for no extra cost